Yamaha Raider Assembled Front LED DRL and Turn Signals
**Free priority shipping to all 50 states**
Turn some heads at bike night with this assembled front LED turn signal kit for the Yamaha Raider comes assembled out of the box to plug directly in to your Yamaha Raider with OEM connectors. It fits neatly under the front of the triple tree and comes assembled with everything needed for a professional looking install. Each individual LED chip produces both colors so there are no large spaces between colors. The two strips will light up white while running and turn amber when the corresponding turn signal is applied. The LED strips come with a clear or smoke lens (your choice) and mounts under the bottom tree cover with the supplied screws.
- 2 completely assembled LED strips mounted to 3D printed custom bracket
- Installs easily with supplied fasteners
- All circuits, hardware, and OEM connectors are already installed
- All LEDs are white DRLs and switch to amber as turn signals
- Entire length of the strips illuminate white as running light.
- When Turn Signal is activated, each 1/2 changes to amber.
- Installed plugs plug in directly to the OEM connectors in the headlight bucket
- Lifetime Warranty against LED failure
- 2015-Newer option come with resistors
- If you are running an aftermarket tail light (Blaster X for example) and you do not have resistors then you will NOT need resistors for the front turn signals. Adding resistors will not correct hyperflash.
- If you are running resistors on the tail light, you WILL need resistors for the front to correct hyperflash.
- If you are running a universal load stabilizer for the whole system, you will NOT need resistors.
- 2015-Newer option comes with resistors
- If you have questions about resistors and hyperflash, please contact us.
Check out the plug and play flasher relay here to correct the hyperflash for both front and back here
**Items are made to order and take 2-4 business days to ship**