2008-2016 Yamaha YZF-R6 Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light
When you're looking to upgrade the taillight on your '08-'16 Yamaha YZF R6 you'd be a fool not to consider the Blaster-X Integrated LED Replacement Taillight from CustomLED. Not only is this a replacement LED Taillight with Integrated LED turn signals, but Blaster-X technology features Brake Alert, Turn Alert, and Strobe functions. Quite simply, this is the best and brightest production LED tail light for the Yamaha R6 that money can buy. Sold with Clear Lens. OEM Plug-N-Play wiring harness for both taillight and turn signals.
- 74 LEDs Total, 32 Red for Running & Brake and 42 Amber for Turn Signals
- Stealth black boards for inconspicuous appearance
- 4 MHz microprocessor controlled operation
- Complete installation instructions
- Robust regulated design for consistent performance
- All Plug-N-Play electrical connectors & hardware included
- Complete assembly replaces your stock tail light - clear lens only.
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
- Built-in Stage 1 Load Equalizer
- Brake Alert automatically provides three quick pulses of light the instant the brakes are applied.
- Strobe Mode is a feature that puts the taillight into a devastating strobe cycle that is sure to get anyone's attention. This mode produces insanely bright pulses of light at ultra high frequencies, in alternating patterns across the tail light. Strobe mode is engaged by grounding a control wire, and can be engaged at any time and overrides all other functions.
- Blaster-X technology squeezes the maximum possible illumination power out of LEDs resulting in a less expensive, yet more outstanding and effective product than it's predecessors.
- Designed so that the red LEDs turn off (on one side) when the yellow illuminates on so that the turn signal indication is a pure yellow light. LED taillight automatically flashes between the red and yellow on the side you're turning! Yellow LEDs are slightly offset as well, creating a dramatic attention grabbing effect
If you would like to add the switch to control the programmable functions, click here.